Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lesser known bands

Here's one of my favorites, seems like these guys do one album and go MIA. Anyhow, I am glad they did, these songs are awesome, only wish there were more.

Anyone know of any songs by these bands or know of other similar bands?

  1. 4.0 - Gotta Make It Thru
  2. 4.0 - Have A Little Mercy
  3. 4.0 - If You Want Me
  4. 4.0 - Just A Little
  5. 4.0 - Oh Baby
  6. Day Ta Day - Everything To Me
  7. Day Ta Day - Maybe Tonight
  8. Day Ta Day - Take Your Time
  9. Joose - Forever in love
  10. Joose - If tomorrow never comes
  11. Joose - Your love is so nice
  12. Coming of Age - Forever
  13. J'son - I'll Never Stop Loving You
  14. Men Of Vision - Break Me off
  15. Medeiros - If I Knew
  16. Kumbia Kings - Say It (A Million Times)
  17. Kumbia Kings f Nu Flavor - You Don't Love Me
  18. OL Skool - Am I Dreamin
  19. OL Skool - Just Between You And Me
  20. OL Skool - Slip Away
  21. OL Skool - Without You
  22. Rome - Do You Like This
  23. Rome - I Belong To You
  24. Rome - Real Love
  25. Sam Salter - Give Me My Baby
  26. Sam Salter - On My Heart
  27. Sam Salter - Once My Shit
  28. Sam Salter - There You Are
  29. Shai - Baby Im Yours
  30. Shai - Come With Me
  31. Shai - I Don't Wanna Be Alone
  32. Shanice - Saving Forever for You
  33. Soul 4 Real - Every Little Thing I Do
  34. Taral - Dont Let The Feelin' Go Away
  35. Taral - This Time
  36. Taral Hicks - How Can I Get Over you
  37. Tru-G'z - Out From The Rain
  38. Tru-G'z - Runnin' Back Home
  39. Voices Of Theory - Can We Go Back
  40. Voices Of Theory - Say It
  41. Voices Of Theory - Wherever You Go
  42. Marc Nelson - Loves Not Love
  43. Marc Dorsey - Crave
  44. Koffee Brown - After Party
  45. 4 Shades - Everything
  46. 4 Shades - Crave
  47. Martin - Who (might not be 90s?)

No comments: